A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
odle Hoop (or DodleHoop due to early spelling errors) is a game made in 8 hours for the One Click Jam in Córdoba - Argentina.
It's made with the Blender Game Engine, and other open source software like LMMS, Krita, Audacity, etc.
- General Assistance: Mayco Molina
- Music: Rodrigo Pizarro
- Programmer: Mateo de Mayo
- Sprites: Renzo Sartore
- Download DodleHoop_Windows.zip
- Execute DodleHoop.exe
- Download DodleHoop_Linux.zip
- Execute DodleHoop
Download Source Files
- You have to install Blender (on blender.org - about 100 mb or less)
- Download DodleHoop_Source.zip
- Open jam.blend with blender
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.